Get Your Donation Matched!
Donate by Bitcoin
Conversation Just Flowed
Etizolam
by Joey4912
Citation:   Joey4912. "Conversation Just Flowed: An Experience with Etizolam (exp110395)". Erowid.org. Sep 15, 2017. erowid.org/exp/110395

1 mg   Etizolam
  1 glass oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)

The first time I took etizolam was before a party over a year ago. It was a fantastic and unique experience. I went into this expecting a feeling similar to other benzos, but was pleasantly surprised

6:00pm - Took 1mg of etizolam

6:30pm - Start to notice I'm feeling relaxed. Normally I feel a bit of anxiety before going out, but that was gone.

6:50pm - My body feels relaxed, a muscle in my back which was sore from working out had relaxed. My head fight light, moving it from side to side made me feel like my whole body was swaying.

7:15pm - Arrived at a bar. I immediately noticed a girl I wanted to talk to, normally I would need a few drinks in me but I went right up to her. Conversation just flowed, normally my mind races as I try to think of things to say. The anxiety I usually feel was just gone. I didn't care what I said, I told her exactly what I wanted to. Things went well.

8:00pm - 1 beer in me, I'm feeling euphoric. The combination enhanced the anxiolytic effects of the etizolam and gave me a sense of euphoria similar to a stimulant high - without the buzz and anxiety that comes with those drugs. I told my friends I felt happy, they commented I was in a great mood. I wouldn't call myself depressed, but I'm usually more mellow. Tonight I was very expressive.

Overall, I would describe etizolam as a relatively short acting benzo with the addition of euphoria. It is most comparable to Xanax, but the euphoria is unique to this class of drug. Unlike stimulants, there's no flight of ideas, or feeling that I have to be doing something. Just calamity. Over a year later, with intermittent use that feeling has faded. Increasing the dose doesn't get the euphoria back either. Still works great as an anxiolytic and muscle relaxer though.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 110395
Published: Sep 15, 2017Views: 1,098
Etizolam (568) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Loss of Magic (34), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Various (28)