Help us reach 20 reviews in 2018! And spread the word that accurate info about psychedelics and other drugs improves health, culture, and policies.
Great While It Lasts
Etizolam
by Trohyar
Citation:   Trohyar. "Great While It Lasts: An Experience with Etizolam (exp110479)". Erowid.org. Jun 15, 2017. erowid.org/exp/110479

1 mg oral Etizolam (daily)

I have taken Etizolam for a few years now to self-medicate my anxiety and panic issues. Had good experiences with prescribed benzos in the past, but didn't want to involve a doctor to get them anymore so decided to give this a try.

For the most part I kept my doses very low at 1mg per day and only did 2mg on really bad days or on the occasion I wanted an extra break from my anxiety.

I have to say I had a really positive experience with this drug. I only rarely took it recreationally, usually to amplify the effects of alcohol which it does do, but in those situations it was fun with little downside.

My biggest issue with it is I build up a tolerance really fast and either have to take increasingly scary doses or move on to something else. Wish it took longer for that to happen.

Going to far can lead to some real discontinuation problems.

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 110479
Published: Jun 15, 2017Views: 1,411
Etizolam (568) : Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Retrospective / Summary (11), Various (28)