Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Use a Scale
4-AcO-DMT & Benzodiazepines
by donotrepeat
Citation:   donotrepeat. "Use a Scale: An Experience with 4-AcO-DMT & Benzodiazepines (exp110569)". Erowid.org. Apr 27, 2018. erowid.org/exp/110569

oral 4-AcO-DMT
    oral Pharms - Temazepam
    oral Pharms - Triazolam
    oral Pharms - Alprazolam

The prior time I used this I used too little and had underwhelming trip. So my first dose was a heaping knife of powder parachuted. Then at some point I finished the rest of the barely touched half g bag, I say minimum of 200 because some may or may not have been spilled i don't know but a lot was taken.

My mindset was inpatient, irritable, in a stimulant comedown, hopeful the dose would be high enough - well the first one was too much and started taking more. When I realized the mistake I had made I took a blackout dose of benzos (Xanax Halcion Restoril) and the last thing I remember is the police showing up. I woke up in the ICU, apparently in the ER I was completely psychotic and had to be further sedated via IV benzos.

Would've been great if I'd taken appropriate amounts, significant body load, visuals, awesome feeling coming up on it. I will try again once I invest in a scale. I wish I could give you more of the trip, but my memory of it is simply not there.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 110569
Published: Apr 27, 2018Views: 678
4-AcO-DMT (387) : Combinations (3), Overdose (29), Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)