Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Perfect Harmony
PCP & Cigarettes
by maddox
Citation:   maddox. "Perfect Harmony: An Experience with PCP & Cigarettes (exp110611)". Erowid.org. Oct 13, 2019. erowid.org/exp/110611

smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes
    smoked PCP

It was the winter I picked up a dipper or shermstick from my dealer for 15 and it was a malboro about 3/4 dipped and smelled of acetone which I found out later was ether mixed with pcp freebase and that each  30 ml contained 3.5 grams. I walked to the store whilst waiting for it to dry and by the time I got back the cigarette appeared moist but yet was dry.

I tore the filter as my dealer instructed and lit the end. I took one big hit and passed it to my cousin who took one hit. After getting about 2 hits in I felt completely numb from my face down and a sense of confusion like waking from a dream. I felt perfect and superior every move was precisely calculated. My cousin got stuck on the fourth hit and got up and took huge unbalanced steps mumbling jibberish and squirming around on the floor. I continued to smoke the first half by myself after my cousin could handle it. I put it out and felt like superman and god. This substance had a nootropic action on me until the next day boosted confidence a sense of intelligence etc. After smoking I had a pushup and sit up contest with my cousin we just kept going until we lost count.    I used this substance many more times after and it became my D.O.C.

I was smoking everyday for 2 to 3 weeks at a time, took breaks occasionally and seemed to have built no tolerance. But the phsycotic effect became more pronounced I experience paranoia that kept me up at night I thought the DEA and government were after me I toted weapons around all times  and had an escape plan everywhere I went. This substance also cause me to jumble my words together amd also made me very aggressive and after smoking people said I looked very frightening and wide eyed. I was excercising constantly and gained muscle I have to this day.

I believe this substance can be a help and also can bring instability in ones life if used too much.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 110611
Published: Oct 13, 2019Views: 892
PCP (113) : First Times (2), Performance Enhancement (50), Post Trip Problems (8), Retrospective / Summary (11), Various (28)