Microdose Trial: A Definite Lift in Mood
1P-LSD
by Botanichem
Citation:   Botanichem. "Microdose Trial: A Definite Lift in Mood: An Experience with 1P-LSD (exp110648)". Erowid.org. Aug 25, 2017. erowid.org/exp/110648

6.25 ug oral 1P-LSD (liquid)

Micro-dose 1P-LSD Test#1

Dosage: 1/16th of 100ug blotter
Set/Setting: Home, preparing for trip out of town for a week, slightly under the weather.

T-00:00: It is 11:26am, just consumed between 5ug and 7.5ug 1P-LSD. The dose was crudely measured via volumetric solution made by soaking 1 pre measured blotter tab of 100ug 1P-LSD in 8 'droppers full' of bottled water. Half a dropper full was consumed. (Note: Hopefully there is no chlorine in the bottled water, as I has been known to degrade lysergimide compounds at a fast rate. For this reason tap water should be avoided; distilled water is best).

T-01:07: It's been a little over an hour now. I'm not quite sure if I feel anything. There is a definite lift in mood, but this could be attributed to anything, as it feels too 'natural'.
Life is going good at the moment and it may be just a standard emotional response. At the same time I'm borderline doubting that nothing is happening. Objectively, I feel a slight pressure in my temples, and a warmth in my body. All this could be attributed to placebo or current emotional state. Feel slightly energized as well. Maybe there is a heightened sense of awareness allowing me to analyze how I feel more deeply, but just as likely to be placebo effect. The human mind is very prone the suggestion. Report back in an hour or two.

T-03:00: It's been three hours now. Definite increased pressure in head. Headache from illness nearly gone. Slight increase in energy. If I hadn't had higher dosages before on other occasions in my life I might not even notice it. Slight 'psychedelic' metal shift (emphasis on slight, could even be placebo). Not much more to report. Next test I will increase to dosage to 10-12ug. End report.

Notes: 5 hours in (the typical peak of the experience) I am feeling definite effects. Although light, completely indistinguishable. Insightful frame of mind, wider range of peripheral vision, lights and colors are slightly enhanced, and my mind is surprisingly *sharp*. I might still try a higher dose next time, but if timed right, this is perfect. I think 10-15ug (double the current dosage) would be the max dosage I would take for micro-dose purposes. Anything more might be too recreational/spiritual for micro-dosing. Also lack of appetite should be noted.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 110648
Published: Aug 25, 2017Views: 4,962
1P-LSD (682) : Alone (16), General (1)