New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
I Felt Very Good
Oxytocin
by Fellie
Citation:   Fellie. "I Felt Very Good: An Experience with Oxytocin (exp110791)". Erowid.org. Jul 27, 2017. erowid.org/exp/110791

20 ug insufflated Oxytocin (daily)

Oxytocin for Sex and Loving

I started taking oral spray, both nostrils (10IU depending on spray or sublingual), around age 65 to enable relationships and encourage my sexuality. It worked great for both - I began an intense relationship and had extensive, deep, satisfying, passionate sexual activity.

My routine was to take a spray in each nostril in the evening. The spray caused my nose to drip and was uncomfortable for short time, including sudden headache after inhalation. I did this daily often taking a spray during the day because I felt very good on it.

At first it was fantastic and I felt sensuous and sexually creative. Had an interesting relationship and began living with a partner. After several months I noticed that I was not doing many other activities, just staying in the gardens and enjoying every day around me, more pleasant to others, easy with all.

Then my memory began fading...I could not remember anything that had just happened, where I was and what I was doing. This became so critical after 6+ months that I reluctantly had to stop the daily dosing. This is a hormone-it is powerful.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 110791
Published: Jul 27, 2017Views: 3,581
Oxytocin (548) : Sex Discussion (14), Health Problems (27), Retrospective / Summary (11), Alone (16)