Help us be a 2020 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Not That Good
Nutmeg
by WONDERFUCK
Citation:   WONDERFUCK. "Not That Good: An Experience with Nutmeg (exp110867)". Erowid.org. Apr 26, 2018. erowid.org/exp/110867

3 Tbsp oral Nutmeg
  T+ 0:00   smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  T+ 1:12 2 Tbsp oral Nutmeg

Experience: I was and still am weary about trying this relatively unexplored psychoactive (for good reason...it sucks.) I remember once at the age of adolescence having snuck some into my coke one Thanksgiving, the results being grody burps and no buzz, effects whatsoever besides the weird cackling the disgusting substance produced in my mouth. Iíve just, in present day, taken three tablespoons (give or take) of preground nutmeg (all I could find at Walmart at such a late hour.) In hindsight, I really wish I wouldíve had enough for Dex instead of having to swallow this hideous shit. The concoction surprisingly went down easily mixed with Code Red Mountain Dew. Liek I didnít gag once afterwards. Iím gonna go smoke some weed and Iíll get back to you. My body feels like itís priming itself for something but perhaps itís only placebo - or possibly an Alert of the Coming Festunities! The time is 11:56 PM, on a Thursday.

So far, so good. Iím surprised of no immediate after currents have been totally unpleasant. Pee was looking kinda ďdirtyĒ compared to a clear stream before ingestion. Sight has actually cleared up, unusual as usual psychotropics enhance what I perceive as geomagnetic fields around me, this drugís effects slightly resemble a very less strong diphenhydramine trip.

2 more tablespoons about to go down. I had a really nice moment in my garage, staring into a trance like flashing light rubber soul ring that showed many memory cities and railroads and sights unknown until I looked over and the rooms horizon reminded me of great Native American heros and nature-love in the form of a pretty pink and white Barbie dream house rising out of the mist a monolith. I think my family knew I was fucked up when I smoked out a bowl of weed with them. Will update accordingly. The time is 1:08 AM, on a Friday.

So this is how prisoners get stoned? How preposterous! Definitely making contact with - IDK - maybe a Second Class plateau if such exists for nutmeg, I had an incredible insight about the horribleness of July 4th for Native Americans who had way more rightful ownership of this sacred ground their essence planted. Stuffs moving around more, Iím entering a dream state where everything is blue and green dream, about to ingest a little more of the bubbling cauldronesque potion. The time is 1:40 AM.

Retrospective: This cooking spice is best left in the kitchen, itís nowhere comparable to even a lowly marijuana high, rather, my experience was more sedated restlessness with me eating and reading Godlike Productions the rest of the night, a relatively dull haze. I donít know how Malcolm X compared its effects to three or four joints, he mustíve been smoking shit brick weed, itís comparable to maybe a pinner of super schwaggy shit but even that might be pushing it. While my experience was by no means horrible - even though my mom found it and ruined the bit of probably placebo ďhighĒ I had - itís stupid to taake simply for the fact that it doesnít get me high, or not reasonably enough so for it to be good or worth my time (I say this without trying the actual nutmeg whole nuts which supposedly contain more mysticism, active ingredient in mescaline and supposedly nutmeg but Iíll probs never get around to trying the actual nutís due to lack of interest phew long foot note sorry proceed) Anyways 1/10 Would Not Do Again

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 110867
Published: Apr 26, 2018Views: 512
Nutmeg (41) : Combinations (3), General (1), Alone (16)