Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Came on Rather Gently
DMT
by tealove
Citation:   tealove. "Came on Rather Gently: An Experience with DMT (exp110899)". Erowid.org. Sep 29, 2017. erowid.org/exp/110899

60 mg insufflated DMT (extract)

First Trip on First Extraction

So my previous experience includes moderate LSD usage, and weed.

I measured 60mg of DMT and snorted it upon waking up. I was afraid having made it myself and it being my first experience also not knowing if I did everything properly or not.

Snorting DMT is very painful I could feel my heart beat in my nose. Trip came on rather gently mentally still very clear and in control. I have a history of anxiety and regularly take anti anxiety medication. Anxiety was very mild. Trip lasted about 1 hour lots of cool images very clear thinking and focus. Was very enjoyable overall feel much more grounded after effects wore off. Overall very enjoyable other then nose pain.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 110899
Published: Sep 29, 2017Views: 934
DMT (18) : First Times (2), Alone (16)