Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Anxiety Reduction But Not Euphoric
Alprazolam (Xanax)
by kemps
Citation:   kemps. "Anxiety Reduction But Not Euphoric: An Experience with Alprazolam (Xanax) (exp110902)". Erowid.org. Jan 20, 2018. erowid.org/exp/110902

2 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 1:04 4 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)

11am- took my first bar (2mg) layer back down

11:30 feeling some relief from my morning anxiety but mind and heart still racing which is so weird way the worst part for me

11:45 I drink some Coffee which just made things worse

12:04pm I take 4 more mg

12:31 I feel very calm writing this but I feel like something is missing , like I could use a little more
Not much later I'm feeling tired and would love some type of opiate to go with this

I might take another .5 mg

Decided to save my last 2mg , I'm still feeling normal just no anxiety no fast beating heart or thoughts
But like I said I'm looking for that little euphoria xanax can bring.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 110902
Published: Jan 20, 2018Views: 1,219
Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : Alone (16), Medical Use (47), General (1)