Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Connecting The Stars
LSD & Sleep Deprivation
by pey0te
Citation:   pey0te. "Connecting The Stars: An Experience with LSD & Sleep Deprivation (exp110936)". Erowid.org. Aug 27, 2017. erowid.org/exp/110936

1 hit oral LSD (blotter / tab)
  T+ 24:00 2 hits oral LSD (blotter / tab)

Skateparks and Acid

I would like to start this off by saying this was only the second time I took the substance lsd. My first trip was the night before and I had not slept and I was still tired from it. I had done my research and I figured if I didnt rest off the come down effect and I doubled the dose from my first trip, which was one paper tab, I would be able to trip the same as the night before. I managed to stay awake all throughout that Friday at school and as soon as I got home I hit up a plug I had aquired from one of my friends.

4:30 pm ~ I picked up 7 lsd tabs and gave one to each of my friends and took two myself.

5 pm ~ we had walked to my friends house and started watching tv and we could all feel the acid trip building up inside of us

5:30 pm ~ we had found our way outside and I remember feeling as light as a feather and I kept doing handstands and when I would jump it felt as if I was weightless.

5:45 pm ~ the lsd had kicked in but it had not reached its peak yet so, out of pure excitement, we all decided it was a good idea to ride our boards to our local skate park.

6:00 pm ~let me just tell you I am far from a poser when it comes to skating but being under the influence of a psychedelic I had only done one other time I could not ride my board as I could hear the vibrations of the street lights and every object was morphing together making patterns I never thought I could see with my own eyes.

6:20 pm ~ after what seemed like an eternity we had made it to the skate park. There was so many people there and if I hadn't of known them before coming I probably would of had a bad trip. When I would do tricks off the ledges it felt as if I would just float off and do the trick with ease like I wasn't even trying. My muscles were constricting and I felt like I was dying but for some reason it gave me more energy to skate as I felt unstoppable.

7 pm~ for some reason me as well as my friends managed to find ourselves climbing a soccer goal and laid down on the net at the top, watching the stars above. It was a beautiful experience and I could swear I saw lines connecting the stars making all of them from geometric shapes as well as make them change colors from blue to green and to red.

7:45 pm ~ we were all still peaking but we had all managed,except for one of my friends who we had to calm down because it was his first time tripping, to get used to the trip and we headed to the mcdonalds right by the skate park area we were by. For some reason everyone thought it was a good idea to buy 6 large fries and you know we only ate 5 fries each because we realized lsd doesn't make you feel hungry at ALL.

8 pm~ we got an uber back to the house we were all originally at and the dude who drove us was chilll as hell. Also I listened to denzel curry Planet Shrooms and it was an amazing experience for my ears

12 pm~ for the last couple hours we had been rambling about shit that didn't even make sense and watching fantasia over and over as we kept losing interest and then coming back to watch it again.

2:30 ~by this time the affects of the lsd had only been going down so, as I was the one who took the most, naturally I passed out while everyone continued having fun.

7 am ~ I was so brain dead when I woke up and as I walked into the living room I saw everyone passed out either on the floor or on the couches. When they woke up they told me a good friend of ours ubered over and gave everyone bars for free and that's why they were all passed out lol.

Overall it was a pretty good experience even though it wasn't as spiritual/eye-opening as I thought it would be. Because of that trip however I started taking more and more acid each trip until I had the worst trips of my life resulting in bad memories. I learned that I should never get cocky about how much lsd I can handle and also setting is the key to a good trip.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 110936
Published: Aug 27, 2017Views: 1,728
LSD (2) : Various (28), General (1)