Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
I Found It Therapeutic
Etizolam
by JeffF
Citation:   JeffF. "I Found It Therapeutic: An Experience with Etizolam (exp110953)". Erowid.org. Sep 19, 2017. erowid.org/exp/110953

oral Amphetamines (daily)
  4 mg oral Etizolam (pill / tablet)

I knew Etizolam was a not-yet-illegal benzo, which I was told shared a lot of the characteristics of Klonopin, which I have been on at 2mg/day for over 15 years without a problem.

Well, my doctor leaves, and I've been trying to find another one. So my kpins run out and I have to do this cold turkey (fortunately my dose was small; all I suffered was anxiety and minor jitters. Oh yeah, and insomnia). So I obtained (50) 2mg Etizolam pills and read that they were about half the strength of Klonopin/Xanax. So I took (2) 2mg pills, waited a bit, and my anxiety melted away. 4mg felt like just shy of 2mg kpin. It's all good.

One difference I noticed was it's slightly less euphoric than the kpins/xans, but it's fine with me because all I take it for is calming effect from Adderall I'm already prescribed.

Overall, a therapeutic, great anti-anxiety med.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 110953
Published: Sep 19, 2017Views: 2,487
Etizolam (568) : Alone (16), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Medical Use (47)