Survey: Psychedelics and Microdosing
A survey asking about dosage, frequency, and effects
of microdosing w/ mushrooms (or other psychedelics).
A short survey by a student at London South Bank
University hoping to further knowledge about this topic.
I Am Nodding Uncontrollably
Kratom, Etizolam & Buprenorphine
by HD Jones
Citation:   HD Jones. "I Am Nodding Uncontrollably: An Experience with Kratom, Etizolam & Buprenorphine (exp111020)". Erowid.org. Apr 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/111020

3 mg insufflated Pharms - Buprenorphine
  T+ 0:00 7.4 mg   Etizolam
  T+ 0:45 1 g oral Kratom
  T+ 0:00   repeated smoked Cannabis
  T+ 0:00   repeated smoked Cannabis

IT WORKS a Tale of SuboxoneKratomEtizolam

Heres some background on me I was a gram a day heroin user my ROA's were Vaporization and Intranasal. I started on 4mg suboxone about 5 months ago after inpatient rehab. I was a GABA addict using xanax, Etizolam, Clonazolam, Clonazepam, Diazapem, Lorazepam, and Nifoxipam, I tapered down in rehab till I had no withdrawals. Not too long after I left rehab I relapsed on Crack and GABA drugs as the anxiety meds they gave me did not work and I was having more panic attacks than before I quit xanax.

Fast forward to this month I've been using suboxone combined with etizolam and etizolam combined with kratom and effectively got rid of my anxiety.

I begin my day around 11am I make peach teavana and snort 3mg of my suboxone. I then dose 7.425mg of etizolam. It is now 11:45 am I am feeling great and decide to see if kratom will indeed potentiate suboxone as some say while others say it wont do anything as subs block opiates, well not the receptors kratom uses according to my research. I decide to take 1g as it doesn't take me more than 4g to get high on kratom alone.

It is now 1pm and the effects of the kratom are noticeable it is maeng da kratom so its very sedating and stimulating as well. I am in pure bliss and feel as if I'm on an Oxy with a benzos and a good amount at that. Thats the only comparison I could give so I can confirm that kratom does indeed work whilst on suboxone.

It is now 2:35 I am nodding uncontrollably the kratom is potentiating it 100%. I take suboxone with etizolam often at these doses and do not nod like this, this is possibly the best combo I've taken since I got sober off opiates and it gets rid of any cravings of opiates that I normally have.

I'd also like to mention I habitually smoke marijuana was this whole time so that does add to the high. I know myself and tolerance know I can handle this. Disclaimer: I do not recommend anyone take the doses or combos I have as I do not know if it is dangerous but I do know my own body which is why I take it.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 111020
Published: Apr 17, 2018Views: 2,692
Pharms - Buprenorphine (265), Kratom (203) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)