Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $250 +, support accurate drug info, and get a
beautiful Huichol yarn painting, made by local artists in Mexico.
They're fabulous gifts! (8, 12 & 24 inch sizes available.)
Complete Sensory Overload
AL-LAD & 1P-LSD
by rakej
Citation:   rakej. "Complete Sensory Overload: An Experience with AL-LAD & 1P-LSD (exp111158)". Erowid.org. Nov 22, 2017. erowid.org/exp/111158

30 ug oral AL-LAD
  T+ 1:00 30 ug oral AL-LAD
  T+ 1:45 90 ug oral AL-LAD
  T+ 2:45 50 ug oral 1P-LSD (blotter / tab)
  T+ 3:45 50 ug oral 1P-LSD (blotter / tab)
  T+ 3:45 75 ug oral AL-LAD

T+0:00 (Approximately 8:00 PM) Consumed 30g of AL-LAD

T+1:00 Consumed 30g more of AL-LAD

T+1:45 Consumed 90g more of AL-LAD Not feeling anything other than a slight body high. Considering itd only been 45 minutes from my second dose without any noticeable changes, I decide to wait out redosing again and see how Im feeling.

T+2:45 Consumed 50g of 1p-LSD An hour has passed and still not feeling anything from the first dose. Decide to bust out the 1p-LSD and take a half tab and see what happens.

T+3:30 Almost immediately start feeling different. Colors get more intense and very faint morphing when starring at something for long enough. Body high feels warm and tingly, like my tactile sensations have been enhanced. Should note that the effects described were very subtle.

T+3:45 Consumed 50g more of 1p-LSD & 75g more of AL-LAD At this point I was driven purely by curiosity to push this as far as I could safely go. Another half tab of 1p-LSD and another half tab of AL-LAD down.

Total Amount Consumed:
225g AL-LAD
100g 1p-LSD

T+4:00 Morphing starting to become more and more intense. I put on some Tool in the background and notice the album art is moving and changing colors. Then its like the trip went from 0 100.

T+4:15 Trip sitter arrives. Experiencing complete sensory overload.
T+4:15 Trip sitter arrives. Experiencing complete sensory overload.
The auditory and visual hallucinations start becoming so intense I had a hard time deciphering what was real and what wasnt.

T+5:00 I left Tool going in the background and talked to my trip sitter about what I was seeing and experiencing. Everything was moving and shifting colors. The most amazing experience during this part was the connection of all my senses. I could hear colors and layered sounds like music became these individual layers I could focus on independently. At one point I recall having the music too loud while I was talking to my trip sitter. I didnt know the music was too loud until he turned it down and asked how I could even hear him. I told him I could hear around the music and focus on his talking.

T+6:30 Most of the intense hallucinations started to subside. Still some visual morphing but not nearly as intense as before. Before, I just wanted to look at everything. At this point I just wanted to close my eyes and think. I did this a couple times for a few minutes each and had some really nice insights.

T+7:00 Trip sitter leaves. I put on Rick and Morty and leave Tool running very quietly in the background just for background noise. 90% of visuals have subsided. I notice brief morphing and subtle patterns when looking at my palm or something up close but they fade quickly.

T+10:00 All visuals and hallucinations have completely subsided. I eat some French toast sticks, pop a couple Ibuprofen for my headache and write this report.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 111158
Published: Nov 22, 2017Views: 1,648
AL-LAD (603), 1P-LSD (682) : Guides / Sitters (39), Combinations (3), Alone (16)