A Chill Drug
St. John's Wort
by guy
Citation:   guy. "A Chill Drug: An Experience with St. John's Wort (exp111221)". Erowid.org. May 4, 2018. erowid.org/exp/111221

2 oz oral St. John's Wort (liquid)

First off, Iíll tell my drug experience. I am very experienced with weed, vyvanse and alcohol. I have done lsd multiple times. Shrooms twice and mdma once. I have also done my fair share of vicodins and percocets.

I had a whole bottle of st. Johnís wort, at the time I was badly addicted to the drug vyvanse. It was one of the nights I couldnít sleep so I figured Iíd try the st. Johnís wort.
Ingestion time was around 9pm
T+15:00- felling slight sedation, probably placebo.

T+30:00- feeling heavy, still stimulated from vyvanse.

T+1:00- feeling completely sedated, completely killed vyvanse high. All anxiety relieved.

T+1:30- very thirsty, get up to get a drink. I feel like Iím buzzed on alcohol.

T+1:45- very sleepy, go to bed.

All in all, itís a good herb that could be used for sleep/reducing anxiety. I got no euphoria.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 111221
Published: May 4, 2018Views: 4,750
St. John's Wort (142) : Unknown Context (20), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Addiction & Habituation (10), General (1)