individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Gaffle
Methamphetamine
by real
Citation:   real. "Gaffle: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp11127)". Erowid.org. Mar 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/11127

repeated   Methamphetamine

Lets keep it real. What I experienced was a sense of 'fakeness', I new the energy wasn't my own, or at least that's what the speed told me. In the physical realm, it made me want a skinny, pretty body, and spiritually, I was all alone. And later when I was physically addicted, it made me depressed; like I needed it to exist. The people I met were cool, but in essence they were/are trapped in a fascist mind set, and were 'selling' me the hype. When I first tried it, it only made me more self aware, but never got me that 'high'. My friend described it as 'the insted', and he's exactly correct. This is my experience, and I know people are all unique, but I think I got the 'real dope' on this kind of dope. I felt like the speed told me 'oh, this is going to be really cool, the best', but after I did the shit, it was mostly negative. I think that people who claim to have positive experiences with it are actually compinsating with their own energy to overcome the real effect of the meth. The problem I had with it was that it was in essence a lie. I started to need it just to get out of bed, and the jones sucked. I hate the jones, so why jones? Stop using this shit, and to all my friends who use, I wish the speed wasn't kickin it with us when we chill. I love my friends, not the speed. I don't ever speed trying to intise me cuz I know I don't need it. I'm the bomb without it, and so are my friends. I don't want this drug enslaving my friends. I came from a life of poverty, and experienced the crack coming in to destroy mainly black people, I love black people and detest crack. I thought speed was different, but it wasn't. I resembled a crack head in a way, just me and my speed, and that's all. That nasty energy kept my soul hostage, and my body was amped and numb. Just think about it, I think it's gaffle, or totally worthless shit. I know phamacuticals make the shit, and they keep people enslaved. Who's behind all of the facist drugs????I'm just trying to break the chains. Peace out.

Exp Year: 1997ExpID: 11127
Published: Mar 7, 2018Views: 891
Methamphetamine (37) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)