Erowid relies on the generosity of the public for funding.
Please, include Erowid Center in your charitable giving!
Zen TV Procedure
Lorazepam
by Smileygeoff
Citation:   Smileygeoff. "Zen TV Procedure: An Experience with Lorazepam (exp111569)". Erowid.org. Mar 27, 2018. erowid.org/exp/111569

1 mg oral Pharms - Lorazepam (pill / tablet)
  1 mg oral Pharms - Lorazepam (pill / tablet)
  4 mg oral Pharms - Lorazepam (pill / tablet)

So. I was at my mom's eating birthday dinner with my awesome sister and mother. We then left to go to pick up my script of Ativan 1 mg. I get back to the house party and I take 1mg Ativan.

We then decided we forgot potatoes and carrots and a prime onion for Sheppard's Pie. I went to the kitchen table to finish some PHD work. We had a lovely party. Then I took a second 1 mg Ativan.

I am feeling less cross or angry all time, I feel like I found the new me. I went back home, head and shoulders feel very relaxed, I turned on a YouTube zen music channel and jumped on the bed with a big glass of grapefruit juice and 4 more One mg. That means I have a total of 6 in me. Cozy up to the heater, light flute music, concept of prying your third eye open are not at that level. But this is me enjoying my self...

I have no anxiety! Ooooh, I like myself... No depression...
Drinking water now. Nutrients.... They are good for me. I'm in zen, such zen... I'm making it goals to set out and fix the wrong doings I have committed on myself. I need to forgive myself.... I think I did that. Today. Doing this in the dark on a couch with music and issues in my head. Think of all the ways I have done wrong to ppl... Take another Ativan.... Make some tea.

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 111569
Published: Mar 27, 2018Views: 769
Pharms - Lorazepam (79) : General (1), Various (28)