New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Donate $30 or more and get a piece of displayable blotter art.
These make great inexpensive gifts for the discerning friend.
I Move Around a Lot and Do Pointless Things
d-Methcathinone
by honestlynoshit
Citation:   honestlynoshit. "I Move Around a Lot and Do Pointless Things: An Experience with d-Methcathinone (exp111624)". Erowid.org. Apr 26, 2018. erowid.org/exp/111624

insufflated Methcathinone
    smoked Methcathinone

Synthesised via dichromate, recrystallized (honestly, this shit was pure, were taking crystals here), consumed intranasally and smoking. Smoking only works by spreading it as a thin layer with my finger on foil as a paste with water or IPA. That way it volatilizes without decomposing. Large lumps decompose into a nasty smoke.

INCREDIBLY moreish stimulant. The kind of crack like euphoria where I never actually get there, but strangely without the euphoria. My behaviour becomes meth-like in that I move around a lot and do pointless things, give tasks 'personalities' etc. But I can see no use for this drug. I'd be a dick at a party, sex would be fucking weird, work is basically impossible. All I can do is constantly look around... breathing heavily, wishing I had some coke or meth whilst also desperately wanting more methcathinone.

Its been an hour since I stopped rattishly finishing my purified 300mg (that took 20 minutes) and Im glad. Obviously every washing, residue, filter paper extract etc has been smoked too now. Fuck me. I thought meth was bad, and crack pretty shitty. But this takes the biscuit. At least I can save a few hits of crack for the morning, this shit had my entire intellect DEDICATED to its reproduction. Without this bottle of whiskey to hand that would be it for me.

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 111624
Published: Apr 26, 2018Views: 831
Methcathinone (81) : General (1), Alone (16)