Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Merging With God and the Universe
Ketamine
by Ketlvr42
Citation:   Ketlvr42. "Merging With God and the Universe: An Experience with Ketamine (exp111642)". Erowid.org. Feb 22, 2018. erowid.org/exp/111642

400 mg   Ketamine

I had the most groundbreaking trip on any drug I've taken with ketamine. I started with small bumps until I had done around 0.4 - 0.5g.

About 10 minutes in:
My balance was off and I started to drift in and out of consciousness.

After about 45 minutes I was peaking:
I became omniopotent and omniscient and took over the role of God himself. With thoughts of understanding DNA and the genetic code so we can design humans. Super quantum computers and artificial intelligence where humans transcend morality like the movie the matrix. Understanding the universe, parallel universes, how it all began. Time travel. Worm holes. Infinite realities where anything that can happen has happened.

But with ketamine, it made me faithful and believe that all things conceivable are possible. The experience goes so beyond what I can put into words, and can't remember it all. I would like to write a book about it one day. It was basically unification with the universe, past friends, God, and the singularity.

All of these movies talk about mathematicians and theoretical physicists want to understand the mind of God. Even Einstein. Well I feel like ketamine was a gateway into this understanding. It's so powerful and so much knowledge I am almost hesitant to share. But I think if we can all be in this together, and put our brains together like cloud computing, we can accomplish great things. Not bad. Which this is the future. With brain implants, people will think together in the cloud and and thinking will be like parallel super computers functioning together.

Ketamine just helped me envision this future.
These can be very spiritual and life chaining experiences.
I've done doses so high I had to mix it in a liquid as a drink.
I've even seen people talk on tongues while under the influence.

I was watching the television and I felt like my atoms were mixing with the atoms of the show.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 111642
Published: Feb 22, 2018Views: 1,030
Ketamine (31) : Unknown Context (20), Mystical Experiences (9), Retrospective / Summary (11)