Against the drug war but not sure what to do about it?
Join Erowid and help spread accurate, independent information.
Plugging, Worries Gone
Etizolam
by cubedude
Citation:   cubedude. "Plugging, Worries Gone: An Experience with Etizolam (exp111643)". Erowid.org. Mar 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/111643

9 mg rectal Etizolam (liquid)

I want to preface this with the fact that I don't have a ton of expierence with benzos. I've messed with some lower dosages a few nights ago but I don't have a long term history with them.

T:0:00, I filled up 2ml worth of solution, my dosage being 4.5mg/ml. I've done this before so there should be no problem in terms of this working.

T:0:02 I'm already feeling the sedation effects and the depression kicking in, my visiion is blurry and I don't seem to remember much.

T:0:05 I'm thinking I may have done a bit too much, typing is starting to become an issue.

T:0:10 Head space has deferentially changed, I feel drunk In a way but more clean.

T:26:00 I blacked out and woke up this morning not remembering much, I somehow hurt my knee but no bad effects so far.

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 111643
Published: Mar 13, 2018Views: 1,079
Etizolam (568) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)