Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
Stomach Pain at T+10:00
Fluorophenibut & Wine
by opensourcehuman
Citation:   opensourcehuman. "Stomach Pain at T+10:00: An Experience with Fluorophenibut & Wine (exp111684)". Erowid.org. Mar 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/111684

300 mg oral Fluorophenibut (powder / crystals)
  T+ 2:00 500 mg oral Fluorophenibut (powder / crystals)
  T+ 5:00 0.5 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine

Fluorophenibut and Stomach Pain

The experience I will describe below was my third time using F-Phenibut. I still feel positively about the substance even though I will not be using it myself again. I feel that I consumed it irresponsibly and hope this will serve as a warning.

-------------
T+0:00

I parachuted 300mg of F-Phenibut HCL on an mostly-empty stomach (it was after lunch time, hadn't eaten since the morning), the same dose I had taken in the past with enjoyable, relaxing effects.

T+2:00

I perceived no effects from the F-Phenibut I had taken earlier, and I believe tolerance can be ruled out because I hadn't used any form of Phenibut for two weeks. Based on my previous experiences with F-Phenibut, I felt I should have been feeling it by now. I thought this was strange, and decided to parachute another 500mg, theorizing that the stronger effects of F-Phenibut had been overstated and a dose closer to a small Phenibut dose may be more appropriate.

T+4:00

Felt typical Phenibut effects - mild entactogen effects, relaxation

T+5:00
Consumed about a half glass of wine with my light fish dinner. The Phenibut effects seemed about the same

T+7:00

My face appeared red, motor control felt more difficult but my speech was still fairly normal. I was able to exercise as I normally do.

T+10:00
I began to experience absolutely horrible stomach pain right now, I could not stand up straight without feeling extreme pain.
T+10:00
At this point I thought it was gas pain but my friend who ate the same dinner as me was not feeling similarly. I felt nauseous but could not throw up. No diarrhea or flatulence.

T+11:00

The stomach pain worsened and was hard to pinpoint. I appeared bloated and my face was red and swollen. A red rash appeared on my chest. An allergic reaction seems unlikely because I eaten those foods in greater quantity previously without ill effect.

T+12:00

I pressed on my abdomen various places and found that my pain was most localized around my appendix. I decided to go to the hospital. My speech was heavily slurred at this point and I felt that I was living in slow motion.

T+15:00

CT scan and blood test rule out appendicitis. 1L of IV fluids and some anti-nausea medication were given. I felt incredibly out of it and found it impossible to focus on things people were saying. I was quite happy and in the mood to tell jokes which was inappropriate given the circumstances. Stomach pain was significantly lessened but still noticeable.

T+16:00

Released from the hospital, my partner drove me home and I fell asleep quickly.

T+25:00

Woke up, motor control still slightly impaired but not too bad. Stomach pain disappeared.

T+28:00
Felt completely sober.

-------------

In retrospect, I believe that the stomach pain I experienced was because of the large dose of F-Phenibut I consumed. While other reports suggest the onset of F-Phenibut is fast, which I too have experienced, I do not believe its as predictable of a substance as I previously thought. If I were to consume F-Phenibut again, I would stick to whichever dose I decided initially regardless of the perceptible effects hours later.

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 111684
Published: Mar 7, 2018Views: 1,454
Fluorophenibut (754) : Health Problems (27), Unknown Context (20)