individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Waste of a Trip
LSD
by Disappointed
Citation:   Disappointed. "Waste of a Trip: An Experience with LSD (exp111711)". Erowid.org. Mar 10, 2018. erowid.org/exp/111711

1 hit oral LSD (blotter / tab)

A friend and I took one tab of a new batch that I got recently, looking forward to a nice trip with a walk in Central Park. Unfortunately, even though I purposefully didn't take my meds that morning, it wasn't enough time for them to dissipate enough to actually get a real trip out of it. I *felt* slightly trippy (eg a tiny bit queasy) and if I let my eyes relax and stared at a tree or whatever I could get a little bit of visuals, but my friend reported a really heavy, good trip with lots of visuals and I didn't have that at all.

I looked the next day and apparently it takes 16 days for Abilify to be out of your system, and 5 days for Wellbutrin. I had thought because they're not SSRIs it'd be enough to just not take them that day and they wouldn't dampen the LSD, but I was wrong, oh well.

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 111711
Published: Mar 10, 2018Views: 800
LSD (2) : General (1), Combinations (3), Various (28)