Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Intense Visuals and Baseball Cards
Lisdexamfetamine
by ATokinBloke
Citation:   ATokinBloke. "Intense Visuals and Baseball Cards: An Experience with Lisdexamfetamine (exp111950)". Erowid.org. May 29, 2018. erowid.org/exp/111950

120 mg oral Lisdexamfetamine (capsule)

I was actually prescribed Vyvanse at one time, so I had easy access to it. I was curious with different varieties of drugs, having experimented with diphenhydramine and JWH-018. I proceeded to orally administer the capsules, and waited for the experience. It's 9:00 P.M.

T + 0:00 - Initial excitement and a little anxiety. Not expecting much of anything besides a desire to clean. Almost expecting a meth-like high. (Although I've never experienced one)...

T + 0:10 - A little disappointed. Drugs hit quick for me usually, and I feel the exact same.

T + 0:20 - A little euphoric, energetic buzz is brushing my lower body, starting in my feet and slowly ascending to my calves. This feeling is quite satiating.

T + 0:45 - I have lots of baseball, football, and basketball cards in my closet. Probably over 8,000 of them. At this point in time I sort of forgot I was high for a minute. I started to organize all of my cards. I felt great. Super energetic. Awesome body high.

T + 1:30 - The body high is super intense at this point now, and it's pretty solid, no fluctuation. I feel great. Still organizing like a mad man.

T + 2:00 - Body high still going strong. Even stronger at this point, actually. This is where it got weird. I had to pee really bad, but for some reason, I just didn't do it. The urine pushing against my bladder felt... good. Really good. My thinking at this point was extremely edifying to myself. I felt like I was learning things about others and myself that I never knew. Cool experience.

T + 3:00 - Super intense euphoria. I feel insanely good. Beautiful waves of bliss. Now, this is where it gets funny, at least to me. So, as a kid, I loved my trading cards. I actually stole some from my father when I was very young. I had forgotten about these cards, but they quickly arose in my mind's eye. It was around midnight, and my dad was asleep in the other room. For some reason, my empathy was extreme. I felt bad about stuff I'd done to people. I wanted to wake my dad up and give him back his cards. At the time, this sounded pretty reasonable. Thank the Lord I didn't do it.

T + 4:00 - The body high is diminishing, which sucks. I finally pee. I head back into my bedroom and lay on my bed. This is where I started to hallucinate. From what I've read, it was a little like MDMA. My heart starting beating super fast. I think it was beating like that the whole time, but I just barely noticed it. My bed feels pretty good. I can still feel the high in my thighs. My ceiling fan is on. It looks very interesting.

T + 5:00 - I'm hallucinating at this point in time. At one point, it felt like my soul grabbed my eye lids, and just climbed out and explored the vacuum of my room. This was the peak of my hallucinations. It was very euphoric. My fan still looked funky. I kept crossing my eyes, which made me trip harder.

T + 6:00 - I'm done hallucinating, now. Heart is beating so fast. On the borderline of panic. I fall asleep.

The Next Day

My heart is still beating fast as hell, but I'm alright. No hangover or effects carried over. Very pleasant experience. I never felt any psychological or physical addiction / habituation forming. Good stuff.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 111950
Published: May 29, 2018Views: 3,096
Lisdexamfetamine (589) : Hangover / Days After (46), First Times (2), Alone (16)