responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Worthless
4-Fluoromethylphenidate
by Zirtonic
Citation:   Zirtonic. "Worthless: An Experience with 4-Fluoromethylphenidate (exp112064)". Erowid.org. Jul 2, 2018. erowid.org/exp/112064

13 mg oral 4-Fluoromethylphenidate (capsule)
  T+ 3:15 2 mg oral Etizolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 9:00 1 mg oral Etizolam (pill / tablet)

This report is going to be a quick one as I think this substance is a bottom of the barrel stimulant.

T+0:00 Ė Eat ~13mg I put in a gel capsule. I havenít eaten in about 2 hours.
T+0:35 Ė Starting to come up. Iím very clammy and quickly becoming restless.
T+1:00 Ė Iíd say Iím all the way up at this point. Still real clammy. The energy is basically forcing me to move around. I have work to do though, so Iím going to have to be content with shaking my leg super-fast.

T+1:30 Ė Iím extremely anxious all of a sudden. I have general anxiety anyways, but this is clearly the work of the 4F-MPH. Very on edge with a bit of paranoia.

T+2:00 Ė The anxiety has gotten to the point where I canít really focus on my work anymore. I put it away and try to relax with a YouTube video. I quickly chug an entire water bottle hoping that it may take the edge off.

T+3:00 Ė No dice. If anything, the worrying and paranoia has gotten slightly worse. I decide to go for a drive in hopes that maybe it will calm me down.

(NOTE: Iím sure youíve heard it a million times before but donít drive high. Whether youíre on a psychedelic and canít see because of the visuals or on a stimulant and think youíre the best driver in the world it isnít fair to others. Donít be stupid.)

T+3:10 Ė The anxiety just keeps getting worse. Plus, I canít focus for shit. You would think that a drug in the -phenidate family would help with that but I canít get past the shaking and paranoia.
I canít get past the shaking and paranoia.

T+3:15 Ė Iím on the verge of having a panic attack. Thankfully I keep some etizolam on me most of the time, so I take 2mg. (Once again, a bad idea. Learn from my stupidity.) Just swallowing the pill seemed to have a bit of a placebo effect. I turn around and start the drive home.
T+3:30 Ė Iím home. Still super anxious, but I feel a bit better now that Iím off the road.

T+3:50 Ė The etizolam has kicked in. The anxiety is manageable now and Iím not clammy any more. Iím still shaking my leg a bit but thatís whatever.
T+7:00 Ė Even with the etizolam I still seem to have quite a bit of peripheral stimulation. My thoughts are still racing a bit as well, although not about anything in particular.

T+9:00 Ė I take another 1mg of etizolam and get in bed. Thankfully itís enough to knock me out. I wake up the next morning feeling fine, if a bit hazy from the benzos.

So overall, I would say this drug is awful. I got about an hour of decent focus but thatís where the positives end. Itís the only stimulant to give me anxiety during the high, and it gave it to me in droves. If I hadnít taken some etizolam I would almost certainly have had a panic attack. This drug is essentially 3,4-CTMP (aka useless) but with the added benefit of thinking that I was going to die the entire time I was on it. Iíd be better off railing half a gram of caffeine. 4F-MPH is worse.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 112064
Published: Jul 2, 2018Views: 8,128
4-Fluoromethylphenidate (728) : General (1), First Times (2), Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Alone (16)