responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
50 Seeds - Nausea, Euphoria, Sedation
Morning Glory
by LazyFox
Citation:   LazyFox. "50 Seeds - Nausea, Euphoria, Sedation: An Experience with Morning Glory (exp112083)". Erowid.org. Jul 6, 2018. erowid.org/exp/112083

50 seeds oral Morning Glory (seeds)

I have no experience with any psychoactive substances besides cannabis and alcohol.
Cannabis makes me anxious physically and makes me overthink mentally, so I decided to start with a very low dose of Morning Glory - 50 seeds, just to ensure I wouldn't have some sort of a bad reaction.
I ate the seeds raw, chewing them into a paste in my mouth and holding them there for a few minutes before swallowing.

15 mins - I feel the onset of nausea. I'm quite anxious about any negative effects I may experience.

30 mins - The nausea is getting quite bad, I put on some chilled music and try my best to relax.

1 hour - I'm starting to sweat, the nausea is horrible and I want to be sick. I'm burping a lot, sometimes bringing stomach acid and water that I've been drinking up into my mouth. Not pleasant, but tolerable. I also start to feel a bit spaced out and happy.

2 hours - The nausea is much worse, the effects are still the same, but I'm really hungry which is a little painful. I decide to eat something which doesn't make the nausea worse. I 'm feeling almost no anxiety whatsoever. I'm playing a casual racing video game.

3 hours - I'm feeling extremely relaxed, almost sedated, and feeling especially greatful and affectionate towards my partner, who is present. I'm playing a video game called Hellblade which I'm finding incredibly immersive, more than when I'm sober. Experiencing nothing visual and no anxiety.

4 hours - I'm feeling really euphoric and super relaxed. It feels like when I'm stoned on an indica strain but without any of the mental effects - purely physical with some slow speech.

5 hours - From here on out, I start to 'come down' from my euphoria. I experience nothing else and feel almost completely normal after 8 hours.

All in all, although I do wish I had taken more seeds, this was a great 'test' to see how I'd react and if there would be any negative effects besides the nausea, which there wasn't. After a wait a week, I'll be taking 100 seeds and I'll see about posting here again.

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 112083
Published: Jul 6, 2018Views: 601
Morning Glory (38) : General (1), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)