individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Great for Doing Anything
Damiana (Turnera diffusa)
by Lil Shatter
Citation:   Lil Shatter. "Great for Doing Anything: An Experience with Damiana (Turnera diffusa) (exp112098)". Erowid.org. Jul 27, 2018. erowid.org/exp/112098

1 bowl smoked Damiana

Smoked Damiana

I guess I'll start at the smell. Right when I open the bag I get blasted with an aroma of earl grey tea with extra floral notes. This can't come through stronger when I smoke it. The taste is exactly like chewing earl grey tea, so not exactly unpleasant, just incredibly overwhelming. The smoke is harsh and heats up my tongue and throat a bit, but doesn't attack the lungs like cannabis does (not literally).

Effects-wise, it relaxes me, like a low-dose cannabis high, or a high CBD strain. It also gives me a sense of euphoria, and I can see how, in the right situation, it would be an aphrodisiac. It's more like it is easier to be open and loving with others emotionally.

Overall, I love damiana, and is great for chilling with friends, playing video games, or doing anything you want really.

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 112098
Published: Jul 27, 2018Views: 1,225
Damiana (107) : General (1), Glowing Experiences (4), Unknown Context (20)