Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
A True Bliss
Ketobemidone
by OpiateLove
Citation:   OpiateLove. "A True Bliss: An Experience with Ketobemidone (exp112389)". Erowid.org. Sep 27, 2018. erowid.org/exp/112389

5 mg oral Pharms - Ketobemidone (pill / tablet)
    smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes
  5 mg oral Pharms - Ketobemidone (pill / tablet)
  1 cig. smoked Cannabis - Hash

I remember it like it was yesterday, summer of 2017 and my first time trying a 'real' opiate. I headed over to my good friends apartment and he had the pills (he was selling all kinds of things speed, cocaine and pills) the godly Ketogan [Ketobemidone & Dimethylaminodiphenylbutene] pills. I purchased 10 pills from and head back home excited to try them out. Eat one. Wait.

The euphoria starts, I stand up, happy as a kid. Get the cigarettes and light one up. Smoke. Heat vibrating through my body, utter calmness. I love this. Eat another one, feeling good as fuck still. Then the urge to vomit becomes strong, rush to the toilet and purge hard. Didn't feel bad. Felt great!

I'm nodding at this point. Drifting in and out. Feeling the strong opiate effects. Decide to smoke a joint with some strong hashish. Now I'm melting. Wanted to feel like this for eternity. Vomit once again, thats allright. Now I'm in 5 hours and the effects started to fade. I head to my room and to sleep, and I slept well.

This started my love for opiates. I use them every now and then trying not to get too into them, but its hard. They're so fucking good.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 112389
Published: Sep 27, 2018Views: 1,318
Pharms - Ketobemidone (406) : Alone (16), Glowing Experiences (4), Combinations (3), First Times (2)