Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Not What I Expected
Methamphetamine
by xanaxbanana
Citation:   xanaxbanana. "Not What I Expected: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp112494)". Erowid.org. Oct 18, 2018. erowid.org/exp/112494

smoked Methamphetamine
    smoked Tobacco

The first time I smoked meth, it was a spur-of-the-moment decision. My roommate at the time had been smoking for a bit, then just asked me if I wanted to try it. Of course my fiend-ass said yes. My roommate held the torch for me, told me to twist the pipe, and to exhale as soon as I was done inhaling. She said not to hold the smoke in like you would with weed.
I loved the act of smoking it, because there was so much smoke and I barely even felt it.

Before I knew it, I was feeling more awake than ever, but not the euphoric feeling I'd read about. I spent the whole night wide awake, more talkative than ever. My roommate and I had some quality, deep conversations that night.

The only downside really was after I'd been smoking it for a few weeks, I started to feel that I was getting addicted to it. And, after being up for a few days straight, I began to pick at my skin like a full-on tweaker.
Only for occasional use.

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 112494
Published: Oct 18, 2018Views: 1,442
Methamphetamine (37) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Addiction & Habituation (10), First Times (2)