Help us be a 2021 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
A Walk Thought the Forest
1P-LSD & Clonazepam
by The Wanderer
Citation:   The Wanderer. "A Walk Thought the Forest: An Experience with 1P-LSD & Clonazepam (exp112525)". Erowid.org. Nov 2, 2018. erowid.org/exp/112525

100 ug oral 1P-LSD
  T+ 0:40 50 ug oral 1P-LSD
  T+ 1:20 3 hits smoked Cannabis
  T+ 2:00 0.5 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam
  T+ 14:00 0.5 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam

On this trial I want to test several hypotheses Iíve researched online. This is my first time trying 1P-LSD. I packed myself with 150 ug of 1p-LSD, 1 cannabis joint, 0.5 mg of Clonazepam, and 500mg magnesium. I wake up, make breakfast. Eat one 500 mg magnesium pill and pack my things to go explore.

T+0:00
It's 10 Am, I feel ready. I take 100 ug of 1P-LSD. No taste whatsoever. Itís good.

I had a pretty intense night coming up to this moment. I had the most vivid dreams about hallucinating on LSD. It felt so real. Iíd say it went so much deeper into my subconsciousness than what the real substance can afford. Dreams are serious mental and emotional trips. I woke up anxious knowing I had not indulged in LSD in over 1 year. I have quite explosive emotions just thinking about what was coming. And here I am, with 100 ug of 1p-LSD in my body.

T + 0:15
a gut feeling that is some sort of weird tension over my body. I can see something is coming.

T + 0:40
I still feel the weird tension, I have this drunk-ish feeling, but nothing other than that. I consume another 50 ug of 1p-LSD which was the dose I wanted to achieve. I tried 100 ug first to see if the come-up would turn out to be bad, but it was regular LSD come up feelings.

T +1:20
1p-LSD is a good substance. Iím there already. The visuals are spectacular. Iím at a spectacular place anyways, but this substance brought on a cover of mellow colorful glossiness to every tree, bird, lake, plant, and insect. It feels tense at times though. I brought some clonazepam with me to see if it mellows the trip. I decide to wait a bit on it though, to see how things go. I take some 3 hits off my joint instead. It potentiated the hallucinations.

T +2:00
I take 0.5 mg of clonazepam. I donít want to ruin the experience, but I want to see if an anxiety reducing medication would actually make me feel better about this ongoing tension without dulling down too much the effects. I donít feel like riding the anxiety as Iíve done on other experiences.

T + 2:30
Itís perfect. I feel relaxed. Introspective. Marveled at what Iím looking around me. It is a very positive experience for me. I feel connected to the environment. I can feel myself absorbing the energy of whatís around me.

T + 3:30
Iím about at the peak of the experience. Time dilation is real. Nothing matters but the present and I wander and wander around reflexing on my day to day things. I go deep into what I am as a person. What I am against who I want to be, and how that is a relation of ongoing interwinding. I think about my wife, I see myself as her, I empathize with her.

T +5:00
Beautiful experience. It is indistinguishable to what I have felt on LSD before.
But somehow this experience feels cleaner. It Is probably with the help of the benzodiazepine. It is the perfect combination for introspectiveness, calmness, beauty.

T +7:00
Iím at a moment where I feel very motivated. The experience has faded out visually, but it still very beautiful. I want to go and do things. I feel inspired. I have not felt inspired in while. I want this set of mind to stay on beyond the experience.

T +9:00
I puff 2 more hits of cannabis. It sparks the already mild visuals, everything still breaths and morphs if I let it. Still feeling very inspired about things I work on, and on my lifeís motivations.

T + 14:00
It is difficult to sleep. I have minor restless legs, but Iím still in a very good mood. I take 0.5mg of clonazepam and try to go to sleep.

T + 24:00
During the night I had light sleep. Nonetheless, I woke up energetic, motivated, ready to take on the tasks last week seem dull and boring. I can't tell if magnesium had a say on the overall effects, I'd have to try again without it. I have a little dirt feeling from the clonazepam. I do not particularly like benzos. But they always help to bring down side effects of stimulants, psychedelics, or any anxiety in general. So sporadic use could be helpful and not too harmful.

I wished I hadnít had to take clonazepam though, it might have dulled more positive effects from 1P-LSD, but the sleeplessness and body tension granted the use of the benzo. Overall it was a great experience, and at least for the day I'm more positive than ever.

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 112525
Published: Nov 2, 2018Views: 1,098
1P-LSD (682) : Combinations (3), Glowing Experiences (4), General (1), Alone (16)