Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
Etiz-o-BAM
Etizolam
by etizylover
Citation:   etizylover. "Etiz-o-BAM: An Experience with Etizolam (exp112722)". Erowid.org. May 4, 2020. erowid.org/exp/112722

1 - 3 mg oral Etizolam (daily)

Upon recently graduating University this past May, my life has been fairly mercurial and supplemented by enough etizolam to sedate a horse. I find it paramount to research controlled substances and prepare the set and setting when ingesting a novel compound. Lectures aside, the story begins with a crippling General Anxiety Disorder that started to blossom in my late teens/early 20's. One may see why I gravitate toward downers/depressants. Although alcohol is enjoyable, the aftermath is usually unpleasant and alcoholism isn't present in my family. Etizolam/pills are ideal due to subtly in consumption, no hangovers-just a warm calm wave of tranquility that sweeps over my aura.

It has been about 5 months of daily use (I took a five day break and had mild rebound anxiety, so that was a good sign). When I first popped that beautiful white, rounded pill that promises instantaneous relief and confidence I knew I became hooked. I have read much worse horror stories on various internet platforms. Therefore, I know it's not the point of no return. When it comes to sedatives of this class I MUST proceed with caution. I find etizolam to be more euphoric than xanax or ativan, however, it has a shorter half-life. I suppose the next move is taper and slowly ween myself off these little fuckers. I can't imagine being addicted to drugs like this for years at a time. It is time for change.

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 112722
Published: May 4, 2020Views: 1,298
Etizolam (568) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Not Applicable (38)