individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
What A Waste
5-MeO-DiPT
by Infinty
Citation:   Infinty. "What A Waste: An Experience with 5-MeO-DiPT (exp11277)". Erowid.org. Dec 31, 2001. erowid.org/exp/11277

10 mg oral 5-MeO-DiPT (powder / crystals)

Having read about the steep dosage of this, I was very careful to not overdo it. I weighed out 10mg in 2 dosages, put 10mg in an empty gell, gave one to my friend and took 1 myself.

The experience, was very poor. I felt 'tinny' for the lack of a better word. Visuals were boring (even tried Geiss) music was bland, and discussion was done for the sake of talking, not actually because it was interesting.

Walking felt good because it provided some relief from the energy I felt. Because the SO was out of town, we decided to experiment with the physical side of the drug by going to a massage parlor. Nothing interesting there.

I still have 80mg of this stuff and have yet to take it since the experience was so bland. Overrated, IMHO. I doubt I ever will repeat this.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 11277
Published: Dec 31, 2001Views: 4,392
5-MeO-DiPT (57) : First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)