Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $250 or more, support accurate drug info, and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by local artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (8, 12 & 24 inch sizes available.)
Trippy but an Unpleasant Body Load
4-Aco-DMT, 4-Ho-DET, Alprazolam, Marijuana, nicotine
by DR. Gonzo
Citation:   DR. Gonzo. "Trippy but an Unpleasant Body Load: An Experience with 4-Aco-DMT, 4-Ho-DET, Alprazolam, Marijuana, nicotine (exp112794)". Erowid.org. Apr 30, 2019. erowid.org/exp/112794

15 mg oral 4-AcO-DMT (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:00 15 mg oral 4-HO-DET (powder / crystals)
  T+ 3:00   smoked Cannabis
  T+ 0:00   oral Pharms - Alprazolam
  T+ 0:00     Nicotine

I want to start by saying that I do not condone the use psychedelic drugs to anyone. That being said, I mixed 4-Aco-DMT and 4-Ho-DET with candy powder to make it taste better. I swallowed all the powder and within an hour I was extremely high. Like, the highest I've ever been off of a combination of drugs and I've done a lot of drugs before.

About 3 hours in a smoked some marijuana, and then things took an odd turn. I felt strange body-loads, chest pains and slight respiratory problems. At first (being a smoker) I thought it was a side effect of the marijuana I had just smoked. However, the chest pains continued throughout the majority of the trip
the chest pains continued throughout the majority of the trip
. At this point I stopped smoking and started laying on the floor. The best way I could describe the chest pains I felt is that my chest felt restricted almost like I was drowning. I couldnt take big breathes. At some point, I took Alprazolam to calm myself down.

I am still feeling some chest pains the next day. I have had experiences with 4-Aco-DMT and marijuana before. So I can only imagine that my chest pains were somehow cause by the 4-Ho-DET. I have known several people to mix 4-Aco-DMT and 4-Aco-DET so my experience has mystified me. Do I have some sort of weird allergy to Diethyltryptamines?

[Reported substances: "4-Aco-DMT, 4-Ho-DET, Alprazolam, Marijuana, Nicotine"]

Exp Year: 2019ExpID: 112794
Published: Apr 30, 2019Views: 620
4-AcO-DMT (387), 4-HO-DET (365), Cannabis (1) : Combinations (3), Hangover / Days After (46), Health Problems (27), Unknown Context (20)