individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
I Think That I Just Seen Another World
4-Methylmethcathinone & Nitrous Oxide
by WatCat
Citation:   WatCat. "I Think That I Just Seen Another World: An Experience with 4-Methylmethcathinone & Nitrous Oxide (exp112811)". Erowid.org. Jan 29, 2019. erowid.org/exp/112811

100 mg insufflated 4-Methylmethcathinone (powder / crystals)
  T+ 1:00 1 cart. inhaled Nitrous Oxide

First Time on Bath Salts

At 30 minutes after snorting it I started to get euphoria waves and anxiety, than at 1 hour hallucinations started, I am currently on it as I am typing, this is by far the strongest stimulant I have ever had, remember looking into the mirror and my reflection not doing what I am doing. Just a few minutes ago, my muscles froze up, released, froze again, and than released and I was hit with a wave or overwhelming euphoria. I will update as time goes on.

Euphoria getting more intense as time goes on, I decided I will take a hit of Nitrous Oxide.

2 minutes later

HOLY FUCKING DICKNESS I FEEL LIKE IM IN ANOTHER WORLD THE WORLD AROUND ME IS CHANGING COLORS AND SHIT

5 minutes later

I think that I just seen another world, like astrial projection and shit, I closed my eyes and seen myself but female! When I came down from the nitrous the euphoria was yet again stronger, and is.

Peak lasted about 45 minutes, I'm starting to come down now, euphoria slowly fading and hallucinations have disappeared.

Exp Year: 2019ExpID: 112811
Published: Jan 29, 2019Views: 881
4-Methylmethcathinone (458) : Alone (16), Combinations (3)