Benzo Binge
Clonazepam, Clonazolam, Etizolam, Diazepam, Lorazepam & Nitrazolam
by James S
Citation:   James S. "Benzo Binge: An Experience with Clonazepam, Clonazolam, Etizolam, Diazepam, Lorazepam & Nitrazolam (exp112941)". Erowid.org. Mar 28, 2021. erowid.org/exp/112941

1 - 8 mg   Etizolam
  4 - 12 mg   Pharms - Clonazepam
  3 - 15 mg   Clonazolam
  300 mg   Pharms - Diazepam
  6.4 - 9.6 mg   Nitrazolam

How it began: Iíd had minimal experience with benzos before, always as a last resort to preference of other substances. These substances include but are not limited to IV opioids of all sorts, meth IV/inhalation, cocain inhalation/IV. I cleaned myself up for 10 years. I was a mess. Following a surgery 10 years later, I was prescribed a low lose of Valium, took as prescribed and worked well. Due to the nature of my profession, I developed ďPTSDĒ and was prescribed Clonazepam 1 mg a day, then Ativan 1 mg a day taken as prescribed. After a second surgery, due to fear of opioid interactions with benzos, I was cut off from the benzos. This began the my internet search for substances and discovery of a few different sources to include RC Benzos starting with Etizolam.

Etizolam: Use was varied over 2 months with doses starting around 1-2 mg and escalating to 7-8 mg, then to blackouts where I am unsure of my consumption. The days without caused what I now consider somewhat sufficient withdrawals. Iíll also add this substance turned me into a complete dick to my wife during high dose use.

Clonazepam (not prescribed): Withdrawling from the etizolam, it was time to move on to something new and more mild that I could handle. My Clonazepam use lasted about 1 month with doses ranging from 4 mg-12 mg a day. I did have blackout days but life was fairly normal with no irrepairable damage. Due to fear of urinalysis, I had to again discontinue and withdrawal from this substance. Being the great researcher I am, I found a substance that I would be safe from urinalysis with, clonazolam.

Clonazolam: This substance wrecked my life. I canít give you exact doses because I was consistently blacked out but from my repeated purchases I would guess 3-15 mg a day. I managed to cause irreparable damage with incoherent actions at work and texts to co workers. I wrecked my car. With my rental car, I was pulled over and arrested for DUI. I did a lot of dangerous shit that was completely irresponsible and reprehensible and had no clue in my current state. My wife told me about some of my antics and I must say, I was disgusted with myself. This wasnít me, time to stop. How to stop? Diazepam.

Diazepam: Switching to diazepam, my tolerance was to the point that I was fully functioning with no memory impairment or motor skill impairment at 300 mg a day (300 isnít a typo). This continued for a few weeks before I checked myself into detox for a taper that took about a month.

Nitrazolam: Current use 6.4-9.6 mg a day with little to no impairment, just anxiety reduction and to relax. Substance is really mild without much recreational value.

After extensive experience, I stay the fuck away from clonazolam.

Exp Year: 2019ExpID: 112941
Published: Mar 28, 2021Views: 251
Various (136) : Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Retrospective / Summary (11), Various (28)