Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Ganja
Cannabis
by Galvatron[NCV]
Citation:   Galvatron[NCV]. "Ganja: An Experience with Cannabis (exp1130)". Erowid.org. Oct 14, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1130

smoked Cannabis (plant material)

Smoking marajuana has to be the most relaxing experience ever. I've done it a fair amount, but not as much as a lot of people I know.

There are basically 2 types of high for me, the real intense ones make me feel hollow like air is passing through me, and there's so much you want to say, but can't put into words. Then it kicks into high gear, usually I lay on a couch or just get real comfy with my friends and just 'melt' into the floor. My skin feels like it's liquefying on my bones. Usually lasts like 3 hours.

The other kind of high, I didn't really like. I smoked it with my brother-in-law. It was a sunny day and, well, the grass looked sooo bright it was hurting my eyes. I mean, like, neon green. It was so intense I had to sit down, I felt a cold sweat all over my body. I was actually glad it was over in like 20 minutes, despite my good feelings at the time.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 1130
Published: Oct 14, 2000Views: 8,761
Cannabis (1) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Various (28)