Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Effective Treatment
Methylphenidate
by Bald Tripper
Citation:   Bald Tripper. "Effective Treatment: An Experience with Methylphenidate (exp113374)". Erowid.org. Jul 10, 2019. erowid.org/exp/113374

60 mg oral Pharms - Methylphenidate (daily)

I've been using Ritalin on and off since I was 18. At first I preferred Adderall but over time it just makes me agitated and I can't focus despite the motivation to do things.

I'm now on the max dose of Methylphenidate instant release at 60mg a day for ADHD-PI. It's by far more important for me to have than any other meds I take. It doesn't get me high or jittery. I can actually take a dose and get a good nap. It makes me calm and focused with a mild euphoria in my arms and legs. I have taken more than prescribed before and it feels more euphoric but not more effective at achieving focus.

Exp Year: 2015-2019ExpID: 113374
Published: Jul 10, 2019Views: 1,254
Pharms - Methylphenidate (114) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Medical Use (47), Not Applicable (38)