Black & Brown & Yellow & Red Lives Matter
Every. Life. We're all in this together. Let's all do what we can to
make the world a better place. Breathe. Appreciate the breath.
Did Absolutely Nothing
Gabapentin
by Do0g
Citation:   Do0g. "Did Absolutely Nothing: An Experience with Gabapentin (exp113427)". Erowid.org. Mar 24, 2021. erowid.org/exp/113427

8 g oral Pharms - Gabapentin

Gabapentin Seems to Be a Placebo

I take gabapentin for neuropathy. 1200mg a day. I kept seeing reports of people using at as a recreational, and could not see how that would work. Nothing about it has ever been one bit fun or interesting. Pharmacy mix up left me with a doubled bottle of my scrip, so I decided to see what a monster dose would do. 8 grams on an empty stomach did absolutely nothing. It was like I hadn't taken anything at all. 6 hours later I went to bed and woke up the next day and had another normal day.

Exp Year: 2019ExpID: 113427
Published: Mar 24, 2021Views: 190
Pharms - Gabapentin (183) : Medical Use (47), General (1), Unknown Context (20)