Black & Brown & Yellow & Red Lives Matter
Every. Life. We're all in this together. Let's all do what we can to
make the world a better place. Breathe. Appreciate the breath.
Calming Emotional Turmoil
Phenibut
by Jupiter
Citation:   Jupiter. "Calming Emotional Turmoil: An Experience with Phenibut (exp113629)". Erowid.org. Dec 5, 2019. erowid.org/exp/113629

1.5 g oral Smarts - Phenibut

This is a report on a bad day I had and how phenibut helped me.

I woke up feeling pretty bad, but this happens a lot. I have a lot of trouble regulating my depression and anxiety.
I have a lot of trouble regulating my depression and anxiety.
Maybe thatís normal and I just live in a time and place when thereís a lot to be depressed and scared about, or maybe it's not normal and it's just something else. I almost always try to escape these troubles by self-medicating with alcohol, cannabis, and whatever I can, but thatís not always an option (and it doesnít always work). Anyway, I just kind of wanted to go back to sleep that morning. I watched some comedy and laughed a bit, but eventually I did just go back to sleep. I woke up a lot later not feeling better.

I spent the rest of that day pretty much in my room. Watching the time pass, feeling stuck, wondering if I will have to keep running from these troubles for the rest of my life. Hours and hours of suicidal thoughts and tears. Ten thousand frowns, an open flame on my softest spot, my inner child being put to death in the cruelest way.

As night comes I realize Iím too worked up to go back to sleep, so I decide it wonít be too much of a waste to take some phenibut (which is the only drug that I really have at the moment). I take a gram and a half and then continue pulling my hair out and fretting. Despite this, I think just the thought of having an intoxicant in my system helped me calm down a bit.

Over the next two hours any extreme feelings I had simply faded away. My demons melted like lemon drops. I just forgot what had made me so sadÖ was it anything? Oh yeahÖ my life sucks. Iím so trapped and misunderstood. The same thoughts as earlier run through my head but they just donít seem to bother me. Instead Iím in an optimistic mood. I tell myself to just do my best in life and that I must except that everything else is out of my control. Iím still not really in a happy mood but I am calm.

And thatís how phenibut helped me gain control of myself when I was kind of losing it.

Exp Year: 2019ExpID: 113629
Published: Dec 5, 2019Views: 382
Smarts - Phenibut (379) : Depression (15), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), General (1), Alone (16)