Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
With a Friend
MDMA
by Andrew
Citation:   Andrew. "With a Friend: An Experience with MDMA (exp113640)". Erowid.org. Oct 1, 2019. erowid.org/exp/113640

125 mg oral MDMA
  T+ 55:00 75 mg oral MDMA
  T+ 0:00   repeated smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

MDMA With a Friend

Firstly, I'm familiar with numerous psychedelics, dissociatives, cathinones, MDMA and some of its analogs. I have a normal tolerance at about 100mg for a dose. My friend has a low tolerance to many things, including molly, and she tends to trip heavily off anything 75mg or higher.

T0: I take a 125mg capsule and my friend takes about 25mg.

T40: We're both feeling an effect. I can't speak specifically for her, but I'm feeling an increased sense of empathy and a nice body glow. We talk for a bit and the conversation is nice. We wrap up in a sleeping bag to keep ourselves warm.

T55: I redose 75mg and my friend redoses half of a 25mg pile. We're feeling pleasant. I'm thinking about how much I appreciate my friends and hope they're all doing well.
I let my friend know that she's one of my best friends.

T1:40 My friend does the rest of the 25mg pile. The effects seem to be more short acting than MDMA I've done before. I start to wonder if I took some RC that I'm unfamiliar with. We continue to talk and chain smoke for hours.

T3:00
I'm experiencing an afterglow and feel grateful I'm not out being social. I'm enjoying the chill night with a good friend. Eventually she has to go and I'm here finishing up this report. I'll take a sleep med tonight to make sure I get a good night of sleep.

In hindsight the setting I chose was good for my afterglow but not as social as usually is the case when I go to the bar to dance. However this was a positive experience and I'd do it again.

Exp Year: 2019ExpID: 113640
Published: Oct 1, 2019Views: 690
MDMA (3) : What Was in That? (26), General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)