Erowid relies on the generosity of the public for funding.
Please, include Erowid Center in your charitable giving!
Out of Body Into an Inner World
Salvia divinorum (10x extract)
by Chris
Citation:   Chris. "Out of Body Into an Inner World: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (10x extract) (exp113898)". Erowid.org. Apr 13, 2020. erowid.org/exp/113898

0.5 bowls smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 10x)

I was in my room, had the space set up really comfortably. I had just listened to a story titled 'God's World' and meditated with it. My awareness was already loosey-goosey.

I took one big hit from my bong and almost immediately started getting pushed out of my body. I was just able to hold my awareness long enough to take another small hit then I was gone. I was stupid enough not to have a sitter and my bong ended up spilling all the water when I lost my grip on it.

I was NOT in my body at all. I wasn't out in the world anywhere but in another dimension completely. I found some sort of being there that absolutely did not want me to be there. I felt like it was going to kill me and had to piece my way back to reality by thinking about what my personal world was made up of and bringing it to me. Even though I had what I consider to be the right set and setting for myself I still had a terrifying experience.

I definitely want to explore some more.

Exp Year: 2019ExpID: 113898
Published: Apr 13, 2020Views: 402
Salvia divinorum (44) : Entities / Beings (37), General (1), Alone (16)