Vibrations
Nitrous Oxide
by yewtown
Citation:   yewtown. "Vibrations: An Experience with Nitrous Oxide (exp113928)". Erowid.org. Sep 15, 2021. erowid.org/exp/113928

inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)

It feels like time slows. Everything audible starts to go Ďwhomp whomp whompí like sound is pulsating. Then an intense euphoria and floating sensation hits. It soon starts to feel like every single cell in my entire body is vibrating/pulsating. When I say every cell, I mean my fingertips, my tongue, my clitoris, and everything in between. Itís not just the cells vibrating, itís the atoms inside the cells. Sometimes my mind gets stuck in a repetitive vibration sound that seems to be coming from my mouth and I feel my head is tilted back, Iím also falling backwards slowly, but in reality I havenít moved and I know the sound canít be real. It feels like I could get stuck there forever. Sometimes I also see a golden Milky Way and stars and Iím floating forwards through it in the universe. I then start to feel my extremities pulsating in waves which become slower over time. I am aware of myself again. I am so overwhelmed and floored by the experience that I need a minute to lie there and recover from it before I can enter reality again. I donít want anyone to see me when Iím in the high. Itís too incredible and I feel self conscious.

Exp Year: 2019ExpID: 113928
Published: Sep 15, 2021Views: 140
Nitrous Oxide (40) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)