Support honest drug info, lab drug checking, Shulgin
archiving, harm reduction & benefit enhancement.
[see progress]
We're still 127 donations short of our goal!
$10-$500 Donations Doubled

Donate Cryptocurrency
Ma Huang (Ephedrine)....Ahh..what can I say?
Ephedrine
by DXMtripper
Citation:   DXMtripper. "Ma Huang (Ephedrine)....Ahh..what can I say?: An Experience with Ephedrine (exp11403)". Erowid.org. May 7, 2004. erowid.org/exp/11403

oral Ephedrine

Being somewhat of a speed-freak I have always been interested in what over-the-counter stimulants will do to my mood and energy..etc. Anyway I have heard a lot about ephedrine (the Chinese herb Ma Huang) and heard that it was stronger than caffeine. My usual dose is between 25-50 mg, maybe more depending on how I want to feel.

Twenty-five milligrams of epehdrine will make me feel bursting with energy and have a very, very small euphoric feeling. Music sounds a little better on it. But I make sure I am taking just strainght ephedrine and not any of that Two-Way bullshit that contains guaifenesin. Too much of the guaifenesin, an expectorant, makes me feel like shit.

I have used ephedrine when wanting to successfully stay up all night and not feel like shit but the next day the crash is pretty bad. I would never go over 150-200 mg because after this point you are pretty much putting your heart at risk.

This is a pretty good OTC substance when used responsibly and can be pretty fun. Well, stay safe...keep cool.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 11403
Published: May 7, 2004Views: 25,366
Ephedrine (23) : Various (28), Retrospective / Summary (11)