Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
He Used His Gram Not Mg Scales
4-AcO-DMT
by ProfessorNietzsche
Citation:   ProfessorNietzsche. "He Used His Gram Not Mg Scales: An Experience with 4-AcO-DMT (exp114119)". Erowid.org. Feb 27, 2020. erowid.org/exp/114119

400 - 450 mg oral 4-AcO-DMT (powder / crystals)

[Erowid Note: The dose described in this report is very high, potentially beyond Erowid's 'heavy' range, and could pose serious health risks or result in unwanted, extreme effects. Sometimes extremely high doses reported are errors rather than actual doses used.]

Near Lethal Dose God Like Experience

Experienced with shrooms 10g, and DMT smoked and ayahuasca. I had taken high dose 90mg of 4-ACO-DMT previously.
I had taken high dose 90mg of 4-ACO-DMT previously.

I was on holiday so had a friend weigh it for me told me it was 40, maybe 45mg as he left some in the bag. It turned out the dose was 400 maybe 450mg of 4-ACO-DMT he used his gram not mg scales.

Onset quick hard I knew I was going down very quickly. Visual closed eye like shrooms but with DMT smoked intensity. Open very disorientating. Auditory amazing new like filtering powers it was raining I heard the next door neighbours air con start up (bungalows by the beach) I thought I wish I could just filter that out and it was gone, listened again it was back filter on it was gone. Never experienced anything but I could concentrate on the rain on the roof filter out all other sounds.

For the amazing parts. Ego dissolution of course. But came to the conclusion that I was God, not the god but humans are as a result of billions of years of evolution. When this thought came to me my brain left like an electrical storm it light up like a Xmas tree. I could feel blood circulating though my veins I knew my ego must die that I must die to be created anew. I literally slowed my breathing and then my heart race as I could feel it slow and the blood circulating in my veins come to a stop. I stopped my heart I let go to the ego, also lost badder and anal sphincter control I both urinated and defecated myself. I felt an inner peace no heart beat I had died. Then for what seemed like an eternity I was dead no breathing no heart beat, it was probably only a short period of time and I told myself I wanted to live to be reborn and I took a deep breath in and my heart stated to beat a gain. I then experienced my fathers life and death as if it was my own.

Negatives suicidal thoughts I thought I would be like this forever that the world is a nonsense and it was not worth living. I have never had suicidal thoughts before. Also self harm thought like cutting off something and regrowing it at will as I was god.

Scary. Very scaring, I thought about who I would have to call to come get me as I would be in that state forever. Mystical the most special mystical trip I have ever had.

I do not recommend this dose.

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 114119
Published: Feb 27, 2020Views: 889
4-AcO-DMT (387) : Unknown Context (20), Overdose (29), Mystical Experiences (9), Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7)