Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Trazadone helped me a cost
Trazodone
by Sparrow
Citation:   Sparrow. "Trazadone helped me a cost: An Experience with Trazodone (exp114438)". Erowid.org. Aug 29, 2021. erowid.org/exp/114438

50 mg oral Pharms - Trazodone (pill / tablet)

My first experience with trazodone wasn't all bad. I was prescribed because I had difficulties falling asleep.

Unfortunately not everything was great about it. I slept well but getting out of bed was a nightmare. When I looked at the clock I noticed I had slept for about 12 hours and I still didn't feel like getting.

Eventually I did and I felt like absolute crap. My legs, my who body felt heavy. And all I wanted to do was go back to lay down. Throughout the day I felt better but I still had a vague sleepiness in my head.

So I've decided to only use Trazadone when I really couldn't sleep at the cost of feeling terrible the next day. Interestingly it didn't always put me to sleep but neither did I have that morning hangover.

Exp Year: 2020ExpID: 114438
Published: Aug 29, 2021Views: 293
Pharms - Trazodone (294) : First Times (2), Retrospective / Summary (11), Medical Use (47), Hangover / Days After (46), Not Applicable (38)