Citation: Kritilit. "Chasing the Rush: An Experience with Methamphetamine & Various (exp114651)". Erowid.org. Oct 22, 2020. erowid.org/exp/114651
Background on who I am: scientist by trade, very meticulous, white colour, good income, family and kids, no psychological issues, ADHD (methylphenidate).
Goal: to experience the “rush” of methamphetamine. I have tried smoking, snorting, ingestion, all which did nothing except give me a nice high, but no rush.
Current supplements I am on:
2g agmatine daily
Magnesium-L-threonate 2g daily
40mg methylphenidate daily (ADHD)
0337 100mg atenolol oral (2 tablets, beta blocker that does not cross blood brain barrier, for cardioprotection against stimulant induced tachycardia. Other choice would have been propranolol, but that cross blood brain barrier and also binds to 5-HT1aR which I wanted to avoid)
0400 160mg methamphetamine (AusMDMA) IV slow push on 30g needle
No rush. ? No rush at all, dependent on HR? No body tingling, no real euphoria. Constantly making typo mistakes. Penis has not shrunk. Feels like dex (ie nothing much at all)
0415 1.6g magnesium threonate to alleviate bruxism
0419 HR 83
0500 tingling, but no erection. No success in erection after 45min
0500 some dry mouth. Minimal bruxism
0506 1.6g magnesium threonate. 2.4g piracetam HR58
0523 1.6g magesnium threonate
0530 1-2ml GHB (unsure dose, small swig, too low to measure). Got tummy ache from it. Added no entactogenic quality
0730 50mg Viagra
0830 very dry mouth caused by Viagra + ice
1545 1.6g magnesium threonate, 2g agmatine (erection finally works, but unable to orgasm)
1930 Cyproheptadine 16mg (currently feeling WIDE AWAKE, and still couldn’t orgasm). A note on cyproheptadine. It is an antihistamine, but also blocks 5-HT1 and5-HT2 receptors which helps achieve orgasm. Strong activation of 5-HT1 through psychotropics such as antidepressants (SSRIs) is the cause of anorgasmia.
2010 starting to feel a bit sleepy (caused by histamine action of cyproheptadine)
2120 cyproheptadine 8mg
2315 orgasm after 3h masturbation (very difficult to achieve orgasm, but managed… the relief!)
0000 went to bed, but no sleep
0015 100mg doxylamine
Little effect except making me groggy
0100 4mg etizolam
(little effect except making me groggy)
0300 got up
1. No rush. May be genetic (specific to me), caused by the supplements I am taking (agmatine: NMDA and NOS blocker, imidazoline receptor agonist). Behav Pharmacol. 2016 Sep; 27(6): 542–548. Has shown to block effect of methamphetamine when given acutely 15min before methamphetamine dosage (I took agmatine chronically for months).
2. 160mg iv feels the same as 70mg iv in plateau stage, so why take more?
3. Side effect profile higher: more dry mouth, more erectile dysfunction with higher doses
4. Predosing with atenolol seems to block any feeling of a rush
Predosing with atenolol seems to block any feeling of a rush
5. Cyproheptidine+doxylamine+etizolam not effective for sleep at high ice doses. Need to return to normal antipsychotics (quetiapine/olanzapine)
6. Viagra not that great. Side effect profile significant (dry mouth and forgetfulness). Erection but no orgasm
7. GHB waste of time. I have tried higher doses before and it just made me dizzy with no euphoria
8. Magnesium threonate great for bruxism
9. Cyproheptadine works for orgasm at higher doses 16mg+, but sedates
1. Cease agmatine
COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.