Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Headache and Nerves Twitching
Pregalin
by Gak4VT
Citation:   Gak4VT. "Headache and Nerves Twitching: An Experience with Pregalin (exp114660)". Erowid.org. Aug 25, 2020. erowid.org/exp/114660

300 mg oral Pharms - Pregabalin (daily)
  600 mg oral Pharms - Pregabalin

Pregabalin Headache

I was prescribed 300mg pregabalin per day and even at that dose I did indeed experience some euphoria and other pleasant emotions. It was a mixture of a body high and anxiety reducer (which is why I was prescribed it).

One day I decided to try 600mg because I wanted to see if the euphoria would increase, and man did it ever. I was super focused, it lasted a long time (probably about 6+ hours) and the euphoric feeling was amazing. Unfortunately there was definitely some major side effects and issues I experienced with the higher dose. After a few hours, I developed a MAJOR headache that would not go away. And I could feel my nerves twitching here and there.

Exp Year: 2020ExpID: 114660
Published: Aug 25, 2020Views: 699
Pharms - Pregabalin (418) : Medical Use (47), General (1), Unknown Context (20)