Ended Trip Quickly
2C-B & Quetiapine
by camedownfast
Citation:   camedownfast. "Ended Trip Quickly: An Experience with 2C-B & Quetiapine (exp114736)". Erowid.org. Sep 28, 2021. erowid.org/exp/114736

50 mg oral 2C-B
  T+ 0:45 100 mg oral Pharms - Quetiapine

After having accidentally taken a much stronger dose of 2C-B (around 50 mg) than intended due to being very stupid, rushing things, and not double checking the weight of the dose (I only wanted to do about 20mgs)... the experience quickly became so overwhelming that while I was calm and clear-minded, I couldn't communicate with others and moving around was almost impossible as my vision was a mess of overlapping patterns. This was about 30-45 min into the experience and the effects kept getting stronger and more troublesome.

If I'd been alone I likely would have just ridden things out until it wasn't so strong. But since I was unable to talk clearly or recognize my friend's faces and was just really scatterbrained, I decided to end the trip so they wouldn't be worried and so that I could maybe enjoy the later half of the night instead of just having to sit in my tent for like 4-6 hours.

I had brought 1 pill of 100mg Seroquel along for specifically if anyone had a bad trip, so I took it and just laid back and tried to watch youtube videos to distract myself since I had never used it before and didn't know how long it would take.

45 min later my trip was completely done. It was very sudden, almost seemed like in the space between a few breaths I went from tripping face to being totally not doing so. There wasn't even any afterglow.

As always, please don't take my single account as gospel as while Seroquel stopped my trip quickly, it might not be right for everyone, based on other drugs or medications already in their system. Also don't think "Well, I've got one on hand, I can do some "heroic" dose that I'd normally never do". Everyone is different and it might not work the same for you.

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 114736
Published: Sep 28, 2021Views: 146
2C-B (52) : Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)