Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Apparently the Walrus Likes DMT
Zolpidem, Ketamine, Kratom & DMT
by RTG
Citation:   RTG. "Apparently the Walrus Likes DMT: An Experience with Zolpidem, Ketamine, Kratom & DMT (exp114750)". Erowid.org. Sep 30, 2020. erowid.org/exp/114750

35 mg   Pharms - Zolpidem
    repeated insufflated Ketamine
  2.6 g oral Kratom
  15 mg vaporized DMT

There isn't much to say because the whole experience is best described as bizarre.

I was hanging out in my room getting funky with some Ambien, Ketamine, and my nightly dose of 2.6g Kratom (currently tapering). I snort + ate a total of 35mg of Ambien, not all at once, and was taking key bumps of ketamine sperotically.

I seem to be not your typical responder to Ambien. I can do high doses of Ambien but still remain partially conscious and retain my memory. So at some point in the night I was tripping fairly good on the Ambien and Ket. Everything in my room was alive and moving and was enjoying myself. Then the Walrus whispers in my ear "smoke some DMT" and so I did.

I weighed out 15mg and prepared the dab rig. I do the countdown, 3..2..1.. Dab and inhale.

As per DMT fashion, before I even exhale I'm tripping mad balls. But this time, it was way different than a regular DMT trip. The Ambien, Ketamine and DMT all seemed to combine their own unique elements into one cluster-fuck to say the least. There really isn't much I can say about the trip itself because it wasn't profound in any sense, the only thing I can say about it is it was weird as fuck. As I was laying there on my bed I could feel things happening inside my brain. Very weird physical sensations like somebody was in my brain and tinkering around with shit. And really that's about all I can remember about it. Of course there were strong visuals but I can't remember nor describe them but I remember they were different than plain DMT visuals. They were a combination of Ambien and DMT visuals. When I came back all I could think was "what the fuck was that?" then went to sleep.

I didn't kill me, but I gained nothing from this.

Exp Year: 2020ExpID: 114750
Published: Sep 30, 2020Views: 651
DMT (18), Ketamine (31), Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : Alone (16), Combinations (3)