Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 7 cryptocurrencies. Please contribute a bit today!
Repetitive Nonsense
MXPr
by UMPHS11
Citation:   UMPHS11. "Repetitive Nonsense: An Experience with MXPr (exp114806)". Erowid.org. Sep 28, 2020. erowid.org/exp/114806

30 mg insufflated Methoxpropamine (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:30 60 mg insufflated Methoxpropamine (powder / crystals)

I feel I owe a report on this novel dissociative since there is such little info.

It started on a Wednesday. I first tried 30mg insufflated to see if the reports of potency were wrong. Minor dissociation starts at +20 minutes. It is very functional at this point. Hard to tell if I'm even on a substance or not. My charisma is up, I am very bubbly. I easily express emotions. At +30 min. I notice no increase, in effect; I insufflate 60mg more. (Note: I have a decent disso tolerance.
I have a decent disso tolerance.

T-1:00 since first dose.

The effects are very strong now. Very akin to dck and not mxe as one would think. More sedating than mental.

T:1:30

This is a very clear headed disso. I know I'm quite disoriented, but I feel very lucid. I'm aware I'm slightly hypomanic as well but it is hard to combat. The euphoria in the first hour is close to a mild opiate. Heavy confusion, delusions present. Oddly I'm aware I'm having delusions and am able to calm them by not talking or feeding them with deeper thought.

2:00 I am lucid but also very dissociated. Entering hypomania seems easy with this one. I ask my Girfriend L many questions at this time. Repeating them often in different iterations. Short term memory is gone. Confusion sets in full force while being lucid of my confusion. Ears ringing. Slight visuals of brighter colors.

T: 2:30

Ringing has slowed down. The major confusion and amnesia are almost gone. This substance is so odd. I'm well aware I blacked out, I know I was able to hold myself well. I just dont remember most details.

3:00

Numb and exhausted. Mind is still racing. No more confusion. This is not similar to anything else besides low dose dck.

Treat lightly with this. I thought it was bunk, only to find out its very mild unless you high dose. Then it is just very confusing.

Wasn't amazing. Was not terrible. Just use caution with this chem.

Exp Year: 2020ExpID: 114806
Published: Sep 28, 2020Views: 215
Methoxpropamine (896) : General (1), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)