Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $500 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Akathisia Resulting in Forced Sleep
Mirtazapine
by 83n
Citation:   83n. "Akathisia Resulting in Forced Sleep: An Experience with Mirtazapine (exp114810)". Erowid.org. Sep 28, 2020. erowid.org/exp/114810

60 mg oral Pharms - Mirtazapine

I have a very fast metabolism, have experience with many substances also many which shouldn't be too different from mirtazapine, excluding SSRIs. I have done Mirtazapine (15 and 30mg) twice before combined with Ketamine and even once MDMA which is in retrospect a very bad idea because it may result in serotonin syndrome.

14:00: I took 60mg on its own, although I had plans of going out I just stayed home.

14:30: I layed down and instantly noticed being very restless and "on edge", every other second I needed to move some body part because it would just be unbearable staying still. I tried to sleep but every time I closed my eyes I would see flashes of bright light
, which to me weren't very different from the "brain zaps" I know from Molly hangovers.

15:30: I took a warm bath in hope that it would help the restlessness, which it very well did and relieved me a lot.

16:00: I got out of the bath, dried up and got instantly into bed. It wasn't easy but I eventually fell asleep and slept until 05:00 the next morning.

Summary:
Recreationally its no fun, but it may be a good sleeping aid, in low doses.

Exp Year: 2020ExpID: 114810
Published: Sep 28, 2020Views: 201
Pharms - Mirtazapine (311) : General (1), Alone (16)