Spiral Erowid Zip Hoodie
This black mid-weight zip hoodie (80/20) has front pockets,
an Erowid logo on front chest, and a spiral design on back.
Donate and receive yours!
My Euphoric Inner Self
LSD & Cannabis
by TheUnrealNeverLived
Citation:   TheUnrealNeverLived. "My Euphoric Inner Self: An Experience with LSD & Cannabis (exp114970)". Erowid.org. Jun 3, 2021. erowid.org/exp/114970

1 hit oral LSD (blotter / tab)
    repeated smoked Cannabis

This was the very first time I'd taken Acid. It was only 100ug and a single tab. This was an effort to treat my drug resistant Depression. Which psychedelics seem to work miracles for. At the same time, this drug fucking took me into another dimension. I loved everything, everything was so fucking colorful, music felt like the audio was melting from the speakers and distorting in thr best ways. I smoked lots of weed during the trip. I had bought an Ounce of Acapulco Gold prior to the trip and was smoking the entirety of the trip which really just enhanced the sensation of it and I was able to feel vibrations bouncing off everything, I picked up my cat and she nuzzled me trying to figure out if I was doing alright, Which I was having the time of my life. Vibrant colors melted and drifted on every screen. Everything was made so clear and nothing was painful anymore. Life had purpose and I realized that family is most important at the same time I wanted to take Psychedelics out of curiosity and explore my own mind. I had previously been addicted to Dextromethorphan and this chem saved my ass.

Exp Year: 2020ExpID: 114970
Published: Jun 3, 2021Views: 254
LSD (2), Cannabis (1) : Alone (16), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Depression (15), Combinations (3), First Times (2)